Say you want to use a new app, but you notice it asks for a gazillion permissions. How cool would it be to be able to run that app in a sandbox where it would run correctly but would have no access to your personal data? You may want to use WhatsApp but in a […]
A company has produced a gadget that can break any iPhone remotely. A more expensive model of this g...
Apple has made a lot of advertising about its focus on data security and user privacy. Encryption ensures data security as long as you protect your devices with a password, PIN, fingerprint, or facial identification. No one should be able to access the contents of your iPhone without having access to your password and that’s […]
According to recent studies, just 26.4 percent of users who visit a page in an app store today will install an app. The other 73.6 percent is lost to the developer and don’t even try the app. Among the ones who install it, an average of 80 percent is lost in the following 90 days.
Users who play on mobile devices are at risk of being listened if they grant access rights to the phone or tablet’s microphone. The fact that intimacy is almost nonexistent in the era of applications and smartphones and that application developers can listen to their users if they are not careful and do not know […]